Acrylic nails can damage our natural nails a lot. For that reason, it is very important to give them special care so that they return to their natural state. Here are some tips so your nails do not look so damage.
1. Remove the acrylic nails carefully. Do not be desperate and you pull your acrylic nails, that will only cause your natural nails to be damaged more. I recommend that you go to the place where they were put to be removed
There are also other methods to remove the nails, like this one:
-The first thing you should do is cut the false nails as much as you can. If they are very thick and you have trouble doing it, you can file them to make them smaller. In this way it will be easier to remove them.
– Now you must remove the acrylic with acetone. This will clean your nails and the acrylic will soften.
-You should moisten a cotton ball with a little acetone, put it on your nail and cover with a strip of aluminum foil. Let stand 40 to 45 minutes. You will have a feeling of warmth, but this is totally normal, it means that it is taking effect.
– Remove the aluminum and if the nail is already soft enough to detach it, use more acetone and remove it little by little. You must repeat this process on all nails.
2. Gently polish your natural nails using a file. This removes excess glue, bits and debris from the acrylic nails.
3. Apply a varnish of treatment on the nails. It will help you recover your nails from the damage caused by acrylic ones.
4. Apply cuticle oil. Acrylic nails frequently damage cuticles. Avoid cutting or touching the cuticles, even if they look irregular. Instead, you should simply push them back with a cuticle stick after oiling them.
5. Avoid nail polish . If you do not put a base, nail polish can make your nails yellow. Let them breathe and avoid painting, instead you can use the treatment varnish. This will only be until you see that your nails have grown healthily.